Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Win a super cute pair of Sugarbowljewelry earrings!




  • I know this posting is different but I wanted to try something new. Jennifer and I had a small business venture several years ago and made jewelry and sold it at a craft fair (it was really fun!) Our name was Sugarbowljewelry and we did something we have always wanted to do at least once, which was sell stuff together. I found a pair of earrings that was left from that craft fair and wanted to give it to one lucky reader. It's for pierced ears and sterling silver chain with Swarovski crystals. I'll pick the winner with the most points!
    Commenting on my Blog = 1 point


  • Joining my Blog = 2 points


  • Re-posting this on your Facebook = 2 points (just let me know when you do this)


  • Please leave me your e-mail address so I have a way to contact you by posting it with your comments or you can send me a separate e-mail. I'll pick the winner on 9/3 and will notify the winner. Good Luck!







No comments:

Post a Comment